|15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display: 2.3GHz||15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display: 2.6GHz|
Configurable to 768GB flash storage.
Size and Weight
Height: 0.71 inch (1.8 cm)
Width: 14.13 inches (35.89 cm)
Depth: 9.73 inches (24.71 cm)
Weight: 4.46 pounds (2.02 kg)2
Graphics and Video Support
Connections and Expansion
Keyboard and Trackpad
Battery and Power4
Electrical and Operating Requirements
|OS X Lion|
Includes Mail, Address Book, iCal, the Mac App Store, iTunes, Safari, Time Machine, FaceTime, Photo Booth, Mission Control, Launchpad, AirDrop, Resume, Auto Save, Versions, Quick Look, Spotlight, QuickTime, and more.
OS X Mountain Lion. Coming soon. Buy a new Mac now and get a free upgrade to the next release of OS X when it arrives this summer. Learn more.iLife
Includes iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand. Learn more about iLife.
Limited Warranty and Service
Your MacBook Pro with Retina display comes with 90 days of free telephone support and a one-year limited warranty. Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan to extend your service and support to three years from your computer’s purchase date. Only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides you with direct telephone support from Apple technical experts and the assurance that repairs will be handled by Apple-authorized technicians using genuine Apple parts. For more information, visit Apple Support or call 800-823-2775.
In the Box
Configure to Order
Configure your MacBook Pro to order with these options, only at the Apple Online Store:
MacBook Pro and the Environment
Apple takes a complete product life cycle approach to determining our environmental impact. Learn more.
MacBook Pro is designed with the following features to reduce environmental impact:
- Highly recyclable aluminum enclosure
- Mercury-free LED backlit display
- Arsenic-free display glass
- Reduced packaging volume
- Meets ENERGY STAR Version 5.2 requirements
Apple and the Environment
Learn more about Apple’s dedication to reducing the environmental impact of our products and process. TheApple Product Environmental Specification details the environmental attributes of our products.
Apple takes a holistic view of materials management and waste minimization. Learn more about how to recycle your Mac.
DECLARED NOISE EMISSIONS in accordance with ISO 9296
|Sound Power Level|
1 B = 10 dB
|Sound Pressure Level|
|2.6 GHz||2.3 GHz||2.6 GHz||2.3 GHz|
|Hard drive accessing||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|CD drive accessing||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- LWAd is the statistical upper-limit A-weighted sound power level (rounded to the nearest 0.1 B).
- LpAm is the mean A-weighted sound pressure level measured at the operator position (rounded to the nearest dB).
- 1 B (bel) = 10 dB (decibel).
- Logic Pro
- Final Cut Pro X
Displays and Adapters
- Apple Thunderbolt Display
- Apple Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
- Apple Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
- Apple Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter
- MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter
AirPort and Wireless
- AirPort Express
- AirPort Extreme Base Station
- Time Capsule
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
- AppleCare Protection Plan
Source : - support.apple.com
Jika anda merasakan artikel ini bagus dan boleh dikongsi dengan rakan anda, berkongsilah melalui facebook, e-mail atau twitter Percayalah jika anda memberi satu kebaikan kepada orang lain 10 kebaikan akan kembali kepada anda.